Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday Five: Apparently I'm Enjoying Patterns This Week

I had my Friday Five post ready to go last night, but since I had the day off from school today I've spent much of the day on the couch reading.  The girls had school today, so it's been a quiet day around here for me and the dog.  

Here are a few things I found this week:




1. Gingham Car Coat - gingham was in this past summer, and it seems to be sticking around for the fall and winter.  






2. Buffalo Check Shirt-Jacket - I love my red and black buffalo plaid shirt, but I'd happily add this one to my closet for the winter.




3.  Free-Range Pants Regular - I'm forever looking for a good pair of pants.  I've got a stack of pants in my closet, but few are ones I love.  I have yet to purchas a pair from Title Nine and always look at them longingly.  





4.  Lumberjill Button Down Shirt - and if I bought those pants, I might as well add the shirt to my order. Right?





5.  Classic Flannel Shirt - apparently the weather is getting colder and I'm getting in the mood for fall since I can't help looking at flannel and plaid items.





6.  Velvet Kimono Top - Velvet also seems to be the thing this year. This top is simple and could easily be worn with some nice black pants  I'm even thinking holiday party attire.




7.   Patchwork Open Front Cardigan - I love a good cardigan. This one would go great with neary everything. And it doesn't hurt that the Gap is always having sales.







8.  Women's Merino Blend Boucle Cowl Neck Sweater - I used to buy more regularly from Lands End. They always have good quality clothes that are always in style. This is one of this fall's sweaters that I'm thinking looks super comortable.





9.  Truckee Faux Fur Trapper Hat - for many years I've admired these warm hats.  One day I might break down and buy one.





10.  Judy Blume's Master Class - I love Judy Blume.  Seriously considering taking part in this class she is offering.





So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

Good stuff. I want all of it, except the fuzzy hat because I do not have a good head for hats.

That velvet top is lovely.