I've always know that I'm a person who functions better with a schedule - and gets much more accomplished when my list of daily activities is too long rather than too short. This has become even more evident this summer as I have had quite a bit of "free" time and accomplished very little. Even getting a Friday Five post done seems to be difficult. And it's not for lack of finding awesome things I want to buy
Here are this week's finds:
1. Go-Dry High-Rise Side-Pocket Compression Crops for Women I love these capris. I saw them at the store and even carried them around for a while before I put them back. I just didn't feel like spending money that day but now I'm wishing I would have bought them.
2. Ruffle Sleeve Swing Top for Women - I saw a top like this as well during my most recent Old Navy visit. I don't remember the sleeves being like this, and the color is what really hooked me. Unfortunately I don't think this picture does the color justice.
3. Mayari Birko-Flor - Middle Sister has been after me for a while to get a different pair of Birkenstocks. I think they are great shoes, but too spendy unless they are a gift (and maybe the only gift) for an event like a birthday or Christmas. She's been doing some work for my mom and was gifted a pair of these. I probably would have chosen black, but I really do love them. And so does she.
4. Elephant and Piggie Shirt - If I bought this shirt and wore it to school, elementary kids would think I was amazing. However, I'm moving to a middle school library position next year and I don't think this shirt will be amazing to pre-teens. It just depends how dorky I want them to think I am.
5. Make a Statement Breton - How many different Bretons can Boden make? There are several I'm loving on right now.
6. Color Your Own Map Duvet - this is a potential birthday gift for Little Sister who will be eleven in August. I think it looks kind of fun and is something she would at least use (as opposed to the gifts that are looked at for ten seconds and discarded).
7. Ripped Denim Leggings - and just this morning Big Mama posted her Friday favorites. A friend of mine has a similar pair of these. Of course she is tall with thin legs, so she looks great in them. I've admired them many times on her. I'm debating these for myself. I'm not tall and my legs aren't skinny, so I'm not sure this is a good investment, but maybe it would be worth trying them on since I've envied them for so long.
And that's all for today. How about you? What's caught your eye this week?