Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Five

I've read on a few blogs this week that summer is half over, but that seems nearly impossible to me.  I feel like I'm just now getting in the swing of things: lots of walks at night with a friend, sleeping late, reading lots of books, trips to the pool.....it's hard to believe that school might be right around the corner.  So, I'm going to pretend that I've got plenty of summer left and enjoy every single minute.

I did find a few things this week (of course).  So, here they are:





1.  Garment Died Utility Popover - I saw this at the JCrew store last week when I was in Des Moines and was so in love with the rugby I saw (featured last week).  Maybe the rugby started it all, transporting me to 1993, but I saw thsi shirt and was reminded of a shirt I had in 1987 that I was in love with.





2.  Altar'd State You're The One Bag - I think this purse is so cute, but probably not big enough for me.  Maybe one of my girls would like it, though, and then they could let me borrow it.




3.  Girlfriend Twill Striped Chinos - I've had good luck with this style in the past and there are a few color options as well. Gap always has 40% off which makes them a nice, fairly cheap pant option.






4.  Ravello Top - I made the mistake of opening my new Boden catalog and found several things I really like. This top is at the top of my list.





5.  Women's Summer Sandals by Plaka - Melanie over at The Big Mama Blog featured these sandals today. I really need a new pair of sandals and these are not expensive at all and have lots of good reviews.



6.  Bai Bubbles Drink - when I was visiting my sister last week she had a variety pack of these drinks in her fridge. I tried one and was in love.  I have my own variety pack now and will admit I don't like the coconut at all, but the rest are fantastic.  Unfortunately I have to limit myself on these or I would drink them all the time.


So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

Those sandals. The question is, what color to get??? I even love that gold yellow color.