Time got away from me yesterday somehow. And so here it is, Saturday morning, and I'm just now working on a Friday Five post. There are lots of cute things I'm eyeing right now, and sadly, many of them are with the "I can wear that to school" mindset, which I guess means that school is right around the corner.
So, here is what I've found this week:
1. Soft Sophisticate T - simple, yet a little bit dressy, and perfect to wear to work or with jeans.
2. Striped Tie-Back Shell - I can't wear anything sleeveless to work, so this would have to be for weekends or something else, but I love the idea of the tie in the back.
3. Sarabeth Tunic - way out of my price range at $235, this is a beautiful shirt. I'll just keep admiring it from afar.
4. Personalized Library Card Pillow - this pillow on the Uncommon Goods website caught my eye....perfect for all the book lovers out there.
5. Embroidered Flutter Sleeve Dress for Women - I saw this one hanging up at Old Navy last weekend and thought it looked super cute. And comfortable.
6. Faux Leather Leggings - I'm not sure how many places (if any at all) I would find to wear leather leggings, but I do think they look cute. And they're on sale at Nordstroms right now.
7. Camo Girlfriend Chino - these were in the Gap store a few weeks ago when I was in Des Moines visiting my sister. They had every size available, except the one I needed. So, when I finally saw them online I figured it was a sign. Right? And Gap is having a sale (when aren't they having a sale?), so I had to order a pair.
8. Happy Birthday, Prince George. CUTE! All week I've enjoyed seeing the royal family on the news as they show clips from their European tour, and now they have released a picture of Prince George for his fourth birthday.
9. Halo Top Ice Cream - this ice cream may not be quite like visiting my local ice cream place, but it's at least relatively healthy, so I've been keeping some on hand, just in case I need to have a late night snack.
10. Thirty For Thirty podcast - I've listened to two episodes and enjoyed them both. Interesting true stories. Definitely worth a listen.
So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?