Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Belated BEA Thoughts and Books I'm Excited To Have

I came home from Book Expo with forty books packed in my suitcase and backpack - and I shipped seventy pounds of books home from the convention.  I was so excited to get the stacks of books organized and look through them again.  There is no way I can show every single book I got and I am looking forward to reading, but this is a little sample.

Fiction



1. Mrs. by Caitlin Macy - due out February 2018

2.  Love and Other Consolation Prizes by Jamie Ford - due out September 2017

3.  The Girls in the Picture by Melanie Benjamin -due out January 2018

4.  George and Lizzie by Nancy Pearl - due out September 2017

5.  The Address by Fiona Davis - due out August 2017



Non-Fiction



1.  Sisters First by Jenna Bush Hager and Barbara Bush - due out October 2017

2.  Of Mess and Moxie by Jen Hatmaker- due out August 2017

3. The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin - due out September 2017

4.  Code Girls by Liza Mundy -due out October 2017

5.  The Last Castle by Denise Kiernan - due out September 2017


Young Adult and Children's Lit



1.  Jacky Ha Ha: My Life is a Joke by James Patterson - due out November 2017

2.  Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds - due out October 2017

3.  Refugee by Alan Gratz - due out July 2017

4.  Backfield Boys by John Feinstein -due out August 2017

5.  Before I Let You Go by Marieke Nijkamp -due out January 2018


These are just a few of the fantastic books that I have stacked up to read.  Now, to find time to get to all of these books.  

No comments: