Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Five



This has been A WEEK.  I knew it was going to be busy, but even knowing that going into it didn't really make it any easier.  A band concert, choir concert, a storm that knocked out our power for an entire night at home which made making bars for the next evening a project that happened at 5 AM, a wrestling banquet, ice skating lessons, getting my daughter ready for her spring break trip to Florida, church on Wednesday night and spending three hours making the meal for congregation members, a Lego League presentation I was in charge of....TGIF!!

That means there was virtually no internet shopping time.  I did find a few things, though, so here's what I've been eyeing.






1.  Embroidery Split Neck Dress



2.  Relaxed Lace Trim Sleeveless Top for Women





3.   Classic Button Front Shirt for Women






4.  Sam Edelman's Espadrille Flats




5.  Vitoria Jersey Top







6.  Terrible, Thanks for Asking podcast - My friend Kristin clued me in to this podcast which I've enjoyed a few episodes of.  Nora McInurney Purmort is an author we met at BEA last spring. I loved her memoir and I am loving this podcast.  





So today it's better late than never. What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

happy said...

If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then strapless bodycon midi dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.