Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Five


Woo-hoo! March is almost over. I've been enjoying March Madness and the somewhat warmer weather.  This has been a busy week, but I still found time to look online a bit.






1.  Guadalupe Pom Pom Necklace - I think this is super cute and will add a little to some of the white shirts I have in my wardrobe.  






2.  Wonder Tote Bag - I  have a Wonder shirt, but a tote bag would take it to a whole new level.  There is also a little pouch that is on sale now, too.





3.  Talk Dewey To Me - My fourth graders are just starting to learn about the Dewey Decimal system.  This would be a great shirt to wear when I teach this unit.




4.  Criss Cross Sweatshirt - Athleta has this sweatshirt in a bunch of colors. I like how the criss cross adds to this very plain clothing item.


5.  Sloane Ranger Banana Leaf Cross Body Bag - I am a bag lady. I love bags....and I have a bunch of them.  I don't need this, but I sure think it's cute.








6.  Missing Richard Simmons Podcast - I don't care much about Richard Simmons, but this podcast is totally entertaining.  Love it.



So how about you? What's caught your eye this wee?

2 comments:

Ti said...

I think everyone needs to just leave poor Richard Simmons alone. He obviously doesn't want to be in the public's eye anymore. What is the podcast about if it's not about him?

UFC LIVE Streams FREE@Reddit said...

Nice blog. and good story.