Woo-hoo! March is almost over. I've been enjoying March Madness and the somewhat warmer weather. This has been a busy week, but I still found time to look online a bit.
1. Guadalupe Pom Pom Necklace - I think this is super cute and will add a little to some of the white shirts I have in my wardrobe.
2. Wonder Tote Bag - I have a Wonder shirt, but a tote bag would take it to a whole new level. There is also a little pouch that is on sale now, too.
3. Talk Dewey To Me - My fourth graders are just starting to learn about the Dewey Decimal system. This would be a great shirt to wear when I teach this unit.
4. Criss Cross Sweatshirt - Athleta has this sweatshirt in a bunch of colors. I like how the criss cross adds to this very plain clothing item.
5. Sloane Ranger Banana Leaf Cross Body Bag - I am a bag lady. I love bags....and I have a bunch of them. I don't need this, but I sure think it's cute.
6. Missing Richard Simmons Podcast - I don't care much about Richard Simmons, but this podcast is totally entertaining. Love it.
So how about you? What's caught your eye this wee?