Last week at this time I was basking in the spring-like weather. Today, it seems that it isn't quite time for spring yet. Sigh. Mother Nature might not be ready, but I am.
Here are a few things I've found this past week:
1. Locally Grown T - I have known about this T-shirt company for a while, but last weekend, I got to visit their store in Des Moines. I loved it. I ended up with a unisex, baseball jersey with this graphic on it. And every day after school I change clothes and put it on.
2. Nerdette Podcast - I'm always on the lookout for a new podcast to pass the time while I'm driving to and from work or walking the dog. I have only listened to a few of these so far, but enjoy it. It certainly breaks up the monotony of driving and walking.
3. Slip on Sneakers - I love the crisp look of these navy and white sneakers. That's all.
4. Make a Statement Breton - and maybe I just like stripes? I love the bretons from Boden...this one has a little more flair to it.
5. But First Books T - and can anyone ever have too many book related t-shirts? This is the newest from Book Riot. I like both men's and women's styles. I should get one of each, right?
6. Do in New York City - Right about now I need some cookie dough....seriously. I would love to open a franchise here in Iowa. I think it might be the next big thing to take off.
So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?