I should probably still be looking at winter clothes because it is still winter here and will be for several more weeks. However, I'm starting to think of spring a little bit. And apparently shoes. Here are five things that caught my eye this week with a bonus one thrown in.
1. Adidas Gazelle Sneakers - my girls have been wanting Adidas shoes for a while. I'm not sure what type they want exactly, but since they mentioned them, I've also been taking note of Adidas shoes. And I'm saying that I could certainly use these.
2. Slouchy Crop Denim Overalls - back in the 90's (and early 2000s) I had several pair of overalls. I think I might be out of the age range that can wear these, but I'm happy to see that they're back. And I would probably still enjoy wearing them.
3. Tretorn - I own a pair of these that I bought several years ago and wouldn't mind getting a new pair. I'm happy to see these are still considered in style.
4. Gentle Souls Upon a Star Gladiator Sandals - Garnet Hill has beautiful shoes. I have found several pairs of sandals I would love to purchase. My sandal collection has really gone downhill because we aren't allowed to wear open toed shoes to school. I haven't purchased a pair of nice sandals in several years now and feel like I should have one pair of good sandals just in case. I'm loving these.
5. Statement Sweatshirt - this looks fun and springy to me. I could wear it to work or with jeans. Boden has some lovely stuff in their new spring catalog.
6. Making Oprah Podcast - while Little Sister has skating lessons every Monday I have been forcing myself to walk laps at the ice arena's walking and running track. I'd much rather be sitting and reading, but listening to a podcast about how the Oprah Winfrey show was made is fairly enjoyable.