Fridays usually come around fairly quickly. At least that's what it feels like most weeks. But this week I was home with a sick kid one day. And then my internet broke. We need a new modem, and it's on it's way, but for now, we are spending a little time at my in-laws each night so we can go online. Although that's not as convenient as walking to my dining room table and sitting down at my computer, I have managed to get more done with this arrangement. I'm a little more focused when I know I only have a finite amount of time to spend on my computer.
And, my Friday Five is something I worked on before Friday morning. Alleluia.
1. The Selections Coloring Book - I have plenty of friends who love this YA series, and think the coloring book looks like a fantastic thing for them. Beautiful.
2. Segaro Infinity Scarf - I haven't added any scarves to my collection this year, but I do love this one.
3. Druzy and Agate Drop Earrings - and these earrings! I feel like I lose earrings often which is why I spend very little on them. I would need to make sure I took care of these.
4. A Tribute to Mary Tyler Moore - The Mary Tyler Moore show is one of my favorites. I love MTM.
5. Women's V-Neck Halter Tankini Top - and I know it's not spring yet, but it's right around the corner. Right? Love the pattern of this top.
6. Sliders Four Ways - I've served the one version of these sliders to many rave reviews at home. They all look yummy to me.
And that's it for this week. What's caught your eye recently?