Oh, 2017! I thought I would be done online shopping after the holidays. Well that was before I discovered there are so many great things I still want. Seriously, I've mostly been pinning things I'm in love with to my Pinterest board and not spending money, but I could certainly find many things to purchase at this time of year.
1. Classic Slim Kristin Pull-on Boot - I've had a pair of grey UGGs my mom bought me for my birthday several years ago now. I appreciate how warm they are in this winter weather, and still wear them all the time. However, they are starting to look old, and I like the heel/sole on this pair. I also think the chestnut color would be a nice change from my gray ones.
2. Katie Couric co-hosts the Today Show during the week of January 2 - I have missed Katie Couric and Matt co-hosting today since she left years ago. It's my lucky week! Next week Meredith Viera will be co-hosting with Matt while Savannah continues on her maternity leave.
3. Not Parent Approved Card Game - sold out before Christmas, I've already ordered it for a future holiday. I think this would be a fun family game, and apparently so does everyone else right now.
4. Camp Camouflage Piko Top - if you've read my blog for any length of time, you'll know I have a soft spot for anything camouflage. This is my latest camo find.
5. Knitted Cowl Neck Sweater - this popped up on my Facebook page, which of course meant that I need it. Right? And it is super discounted. Originally it was priced at $169, and is now a cheap $59.
6. Warm Embrace Top - And, although this one looks a little fall-like, I am loving it. Especially with the necklace.
So, how about you? What's caught your eye this week?