Now that it's December, I can't even pretend that I'm not online shopping a ton. I'm almost done shopping for gifts, but with so much time spent online shopping, I keep finding things I'd love, too. Here are a few of them:
1. Ugg Slipper - I've seen these in real life because Big Sister got a pair from my mom for her birthday this fall. I love them.
2. Women's Ketchum Down Parka- My coat situation has gone downhill over time. Since I live in Iowa, there's plenty of opportunity to wear a coat. I need one that is a little longer right now - like this one.
3. Canyon Vista Mid-Century Accent Chair- a few years ago we re-did our kitchen/dining area. There was always supposed to be a chair in one corner where I could read. I'm still waiting for that, and think this one would work out just fine.
4. The Christmas Breton - I am not one of those elementary school teachers who gets all dolled up in Christmas themed sweaters with jingle bell earrings, but I couldn't resist this shirt. I would only wear it for the month of December, though, so my Boden order better get here.
5. Glitter Spot Breton - a less Christmassy version of the Breton that I could wear much longer wouldn't be bad, either.
6. Portobello Scarf - I think my mom has a scarf similar to this one. Garnet Hill has some beautiful things right now.
7. Wool Blend Parka - and this coat caught my eye on the Gap website.
8. Bubble Wrap Calendar - this calendar intrigued me as just a fun gift to give. My girls would probably pop every single bubble in one day, though.
And that's it. What's caught your eye this week?