I am sooooo getting ready for some Christmas shopping. I have been out and about with my girls a bit lately and they have plenty of "wants" they wouldn't mind finding under the tree on Christmas morning. I have lots of things that are catching my eye, too, but nothing I really need.
Here are a few great finds from this past week:
1. Yoga Mat Bag- Mesh Yoga Tote Bag - I carry my yoga bag to class every day but have tried a few different bag options with no success. The idea of a bag that is made just for something long and narrow is fantastic. I wish I would have thought of it myself.
2. Fair Isle Sweater from Nordstrom - I love this sweater that The Big Mama Blog featured this week. I'm more in love with the other color option, but this one is cute too. I can never get too much fair isle.
3. Colorblock Puffer Vest - this super-cute retro-ish vest from the Gap is one I would love to add to my wardrobe. Gap has such great sales that go on all the time, that I'm hoping to catch this one at some point.
4. Sequin Kimono Sleeve Top - and I love seuins just as much as I love fur and beads.
5. I have highlighted this podcast previously. However, this week Anne Bogel has aired a new podcast each day focusing on children's literature. What's not to love about that?!
6. Holiday Pillows at Target - there are so many cute holiday pillows at Target. I wish I could rotate pillows in and out, but sadly, lack of storage at my home prevents it.
So, what's caught your eye this week?