Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday Five: Black Friday

I've done A LOT of online shopping this week, but mostly for pre-teen and teen girl stuff.  I've ordered presents and I'm hoping that I can be mostly done with shopping soon.  Here are a few things that caught my eye this week:






1.  Joile Fair Isle Sweater - from Garnet Hill.  I have yet to find a Fair Isle sweater I don't like  In fact, I was just wondering how many of this style sweater I already own.  You can't ever have too many, right?







2.  Herringbone Frost Free Vest - Old Navy has some GREAT deals right now for Black Friday. This vest is 50% off.  And just like Fair Isle sweaters, you can never have too many vests. 







3.  Hammered Gold Leather Earrings - Big Mama featured these earrings on her site last week. She is wearing them in her new publicity picture. I spend next to nothing on jewelry, and don't wear very much, but the one thing I do wear is earrings.  And I love some good dangly ones.


4.  Mid-Rise Velvet Pixie Pants  -I used to own several pairs of velvet pants, but I must have got rid of them all. I love the color of these.







5.  Fair Isle Sweater - this sweater is out of my price range, but it is fair isle, which should explain why I love it.






6.  Anne of Green Gables on Thanksgiving - I never got into Anne of Green Gables when I was growing up, but I've decided that I need to read the series with Little Sister.  She is still OK with me reading to her every night.  I can't decide if watching the new Anne show on PBS would get her interest piqued, or if we should read the books first (which is usually my answer).






So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

The sweaters remind me of ones we used to wear in high school