TGIF! I'm ready for the weekend right about now, and getting to relax a little. Here are a few things I found online this week in between soccer practices, XC practices and meets, and other various events.
Apple Valley Scarf - I love this scarf. It would go with so many different things.
2. Tierra Del Sol Socks - and these socks! I love these, too. Pretty much anything on Sundance would be fantastic to add to my closet.
3. The Spitfire Fringe Boot - The Big Mama Blog highlighted these boots this week. I seem to remember that my sister had a hernia when I once picked some fringe boots for a previous Friday Five. I am guessing these won't meet her approval, either, but I love them.
4. Burgundy Puffer Vest - My daughters' school colors are maroon and gold. I'm looking for some type of burgundy/maroon vest.
5. Textured Frost Free Vest - and here's another option from Old Navy.
6. La Paz Bracelet Trio - I hardly ever wear jewelry- and have very little to choose from I like this bracelet combo.
7. Plaid Peasant Blouse - I love plaid in any shape or form.
What's caught your eye this week?