Happy Rainy Friday. We are drenched here in Iowa, and several area schools are closed due to flooding. This is the one time I wish I owned an umbrella; yesterday I looked like I had just had a shower by the time I got into the school. Oh, well.
Here are a few things that have made me happy this week:
1. This Is Us - I watched nearly all of this premiere on NBC and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am finishing it up on Hulu this weekend.
2. I'm always on the hunt for a good podcast. I've listened to two episodes of What's The Point which covers a wide range of topics and brings data into the discussion. So far, I've heard about bears and where they live and their movement, and how to choose an NFL team to root for.
3. Cortez Ultra Moire Sneaker - I broke down and bought a pair of new polka dot tennis shoes last week and had plenty that I looked at. These retro sneakers are also calling my name.
4. Cozy Modal Stripe Scarf - I have plenty of scarves, but would still be happy to add one more to my collection. Gap has some beautiful choices right now.
5. Nut Butter Filled Clif Bars - As far as health goes, Clif bars aren't all that great for you. However, I do like these new nut butter filled bars as a treat.
6. Gap + Pendleton Small Utility Tote - There were several years where I rarely ordered from the Gap. Lately I have found tons of stuff I like. Right now they have a Gap + Pendleton line of plaid items I love.
7. Multi-Color Stripe Sweater - and one more item from The Gap....this sweater. It reminds me a little of a sweater I had from there back in 1995-96. Sadly, I think I gifted that one to my mom, who has probably gotten rid of it since then. The updated version is one I'm really liking.
So, how about you? What's caught your eye this week?