It's already time for another Friday Five. I've enjoyed how short this work week has been, but sometimes the shortest weeks feel extremely long.
1. Chaser Women's Contemporary Graphic Fleece Top - I don't even drink coffee, but I love this shirt. I've seen it in person and it is so soft.
2. Plaid Infinity Scarf - I love this scarf. I love plaid.
3. Shetland Island Cardigans - Another Sundance sweater. This one unfortunately is not on sale.
4. Lace Up Side Sweater - I've seen this in person and love the side lace up idea. I saw several sweaters like this last weekend when I was at the mall, which must mean it is the new style for the year.
5. Surrender Pullover - Lucy is a brand name I am in love with. I have yet to be disappointed by Lucy. I seriously LOVE my black Lucy shorts and would wear them every day if I could.
So, what's caught your eye this week?