Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Five



I'm having a hard time getting my act together this Friday. Summers are hard for me. There is just too much unscheduled time.  And instead of getting a lot done, I get nothing done.  

Here are a few things that caught my eye:


1.  Pioneer Woman Kitchenware- after doing a deep cleaning of our kitchen last weekend, we made a trip to Wal-Mart and picked up a few extra things.  I love the Pioneer Woman kitchenware line.  




2.  Mixed Bead Multi-Strand Necklace - I don't wear necklaces very often.  This is a cute set from Loft.




3.  Gap Medium Camo Utility Tote - I have many, many totes already, but you can never have too many, right?




4.  Rock Springs Jacket - Athleta's new catalog came out this week. I love this coat.





5.  Camo Sonar Capri - and this pair of capris was in the Athleta catalog.  I love camo.  




What caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Blog FastCare said...

Good Food!
----------------
I'm working in the thay man hinh xiaomi. It's amazing