We're in Nashville this week with friends on vacation and having a great time. I found a few things online to share before we left.
1. Bold Top - I ordered this shirt for my first day back to school. After spending my life in education, I still want something new to wear on my first day back.
2. Girls on the Go Wrap It Up Top - this top from Eddie Bauer is another one I'm wanting for fall. I'm waiting until it goes on sale.
3. Gap Women Long Sleeve Eyelet Top - I have always loved eyelet, but don't have any in my wardrobe currently.
4. 1969 Denim Western Shirt - I ordered the short sleeve version of this in the spring, and love it. I'm almost certain that I need this.
6. A Happy Third Birthday to Prince George! Four birthday photos were released and he is just getting cuter, it seems.
What's caught your eye this week?