Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Five: A Lot About Elephants

I'm attempting to finish up the school year, so there hasn't been a lot of time to shop online. However, the things I have found, I like. And apparently I'm into elephants.






1. Up Up and Amaze Top - this is a cute little top, which would be perfect dressed up or down.






2.  Mossimo Cardigan from Target - I saw a sweater much like this one a few weeks ago. My friend, Melissa, wore it to church and as I was looking at it, I decided it is a pretty versatile color. And much better than that obnoxious gold color that is one of my girls' school colors.  Now I'm thinking of buying a sweater like this for Big Sister, who may find lots of opportunities to wear it to high school next year.






3.  Elephant Riviera Shorts - I've seized the opportunity to find a lot of elephant clothing today. Who knew they were so popular? This pair of shorts if from The Loft.






4.  Factory Gingham Shell Top - while I was hunting down elephant clothes, I came across this gingham top. It sort of reminds me of Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island






5.  Factory Elephant Intarsia Sweater - JCrew Factory didn't let me down, though, they, too had an elephant item for sale.







6.  Navy Elephant Scarf with Tassels - Elephants must be quite stylish right now.  I like this scarf, and the tassels, too.





What did you find this week that's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

That red top is super cute.