I'm preparing my Friday Five a little early this week since I'm going to Chicago for BEA. I should be doing a little organizing and packing, but blogging seems a little more inviting. So, here's what I've found this week that's caught me eye:
1. Huffy Ladies 26" Nassau Cruiser - I haven't biked for years. I have an old Trek bike in the garage that needs some repair before I can use it again. But, my girls are old enough and there's a bike trail close by that we could use - and we could finally go biking together and cover a little distance without all kinds of problems. I am thinking it might be time to invest in a bike so I could join in.
2. Princess Charlotte turns 1! I loved looking at these photos. She is so cute...and seeing these and the pictures of George reminds me of William when he was little.
3. Striped T - I'm always in need o fa good T. Loft has these on sale right now.
4. Zella Enlighten Me Cardigan - I'm writing this late at night after I sat outside in freezing weather at two softball games for Little Sister. Anything warm and cozy would seem appealing. I do love the wrap portion in front.
5. Women's Billabong Island Baja Hooded Beach Sweater - and just in case I need another lightweight sweater to throw on when the summer weather is chilly, I'd like this one, too.
So how about you? What did you find this week?