Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Five


Happy April Fool's Day!  I am wondering how many times students will attempt to play an April Fool's joke on me today.  I am already thinking it could be a long day.

We've had a few fantastic days in the 60s, but unfortunately we have a stretch now that appears to be rainy and much cooler.  I can't wait until the temperatures warm up permanently.

I've found a few things this week to share with you. Here's what's on my radar:





1.  Sperry Top-siders Women's Seacoast Fish Circle Fashion Sneakers


I actually would like a new pair of Sperrys boat shoes but in my looking online also fell in love with these.  You can never have too many shoes, right?





I think I saw this tank last year in the Title Nine catalog and wanted to purchase it then.  Lucky for me I found it again this year.  


3.  Women's Mid Rise Chino Crop Pants



I tried to save the green pair of these pants to my pinterest board, but for whatever reason the yellow pair is what saved. Lands End has a bunch of different colors of these pants.  I want a pair of green for myself and right now there is a 30% off code you can get if you go to their website.

4.  Women's Beach Living Blouson Tankini Top



This was my original reason for visiting the Lands End website.  I didn't get myself a new swim suit last year so I feel like I am justified in looking again this year.  I like the new style of top they have and they have a navy swim short that would be a perfect match.

5.  Women's Kona Maxi Skirt Stripe

This maxi skirt caught my eye in the Eddie Bauer catalog. I love skirts in warm weather - at least I love looking at them - but I rarely put one on anymore. I need to determine if I would get enough use out of this one to justify buying it.  Right now Eddie Bauer has 40% off everything which is a nice incentive to give it a try.

So, what about you? What's caught your eye this week?

No comments: