It's Good Friday which means a day off of school. Hurray! This four day week was hard work, and I have nothing purchased for anyone's Easter baskets yet. I need today to get a few things like that done.
Here are a few things I've been inerested in this past week:
1. I had a discussion about shoes with Middle Sister a few days ago. She would like me to buy her a pair of Birkenstock sandals or a pair of Adidas Originals sneakers. It's unlikely she gets them from me at this point in time, but I am filing that information away for a time when I need to get her gift. While she was showing me the Adidas website, I felt the need to show her KSwiss, which I loved in high school. Lo and behold they are still making shoes I loved so much and these are super cute with the design on them.
2. I saw these at the store the other day and was so excited. I have a small peanut butter obsession, and the idea of having a peanut butter pop-tart sounds brilliant to me. What could be better than melty peanut butter after having warmed up the pop tart in the toaster?
3. Crystal Statement Necklace - Every once in a while I check out the jewelry at Loft. They always have something I like, and usually there is a sale going on. I am liking these colors for spring.
4. I pinned this on my pinterest board a while ago. I really like this a lot - just a bit daring without being totally over the top. I showed my hairdresser who explained that we would have to bleach my hair A LOT and then we would need to deal with it as it grew out eventually. So, I am passing on this for now. But, man. I love the colors.
5. Lou and Grey Open Front Cardigan - I've been trying to find the perfect pink cardigan for years. Seriously. Years. This is my newest one that appears - at least online- to be what I am looking for.
6. Embroidered Asymmetrical Hem Tunic- This is the sale of the day at Garnet Hill. I think it's super cute and just $28 today.
How about you? What's caught your eye this week?