Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Five



Apparently I did not do a lot of internet browsing this past week.  The Friday Five was a little hard to come by, although in writing this post and seriously looking at my favorite online stores, I found many more than five things that I'm interested in.

1.  Mango Ice Tea at Starbucks




This isn't anything I had to find online.  Last week we were at the pool when it was nearly 100 degrees and after a few hours of that I was dying for a drink.  (The water bottle I packed in my bag was not overly refreshing since it had been in the 100 degree heat with me).  The girls always want to get something at Starbucks but I've seen how many calories those drinks have and always pass it up. However, their tea had very few calories, so I took the recommendation of the gal working the drive-thru.  What a treat!  It could have been simply because I was sooooo thirsty, but in my memory it was absolutely wonderful.  And it was gone even before the girls had their drinks.

2.  Boho Embroidered Top



Boden's new catalog arrived in my mailbox the other day and I wouldn't allow myself to look at it since I can always find something I think I must have. However, I just delayed the inevitable and had a nice time looking at their new fall things online.  

3.  Vintage Broken In T


This T from the Loft and looks soft and broken in.  It comes in a variety of colors, although I love this one, and although I have a lot of old Ts to wear around and hang out in, this one seems a little dressier. 

4.  Gap Fit GsPrint Shorts




I used to have several different running short options but over the years they have dwindled.  I own quite a few pairs of running capris, but would like to find a few pairs of shorts that I could exercise in - and just wear around to hang out at home.  I like the print on these.

5.  Diminuendo Draped Top



I saw this one this morning on The Big Mama Blog where she features ten things each Friday (she is such an overachiever!).  And I fell in love.   It's on sale right now, too. 

So, that's it for this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: