Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Salon


Well, aside from a little rain yesterday morning that occurred during the girls' soccer games (and ended up canceling them), the weather has been beautiful. This upcoming week looks like more of the same. 

My husband is in Washington, D.C. for a few days for work.  The rest of us here at our house are all jealous since this is where we had contemplated vacationing.  Instead of visiting national monuments we are folding laundry and vacuuming while he is gone.

I have enjoyed sitting around this weekend and reading - and even getting a little organizing done.  Hopefully by the time he returns it will look like we have done some cleaning.

I still have lesson plans to write along with a few blog posts for the week.  Although it is supper time and we just returned from the grocery store a bit earlier, I have no idea what I will make.  I would be happy if everyone would find something on their own, but doubt that will happen.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Ti said...

I spent way too much at Sam's Club the other day which made me not want to shop for food at all but I did hit the market to make chicken tacos. I made so much chicken we will be eating it all week long. Okay, maybe two more days of it.

The weather was very nice here but because the Teen had theater rehearsal from 9-2 on Saturday and then had to work a wedding from 4-9 on Sunday, after church, we didn't have time to go anywhere. Just to Sam's Club. Whoopie! I didn't even buy anything good. Paper goods, shampoo, blah.

I didn't feel like reading either which is weird. I hope my funk is not coming on. This happened ot me last October and it messed me up for the year.

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Sounds like you had a lovely relaxing Sunday. What did you end up fixing for dinner?