Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Salon


Today I spent much of the day lounging around. I didn't feel well last night and could feel a sore throat coming on before I went to bed.  This morning I woke up with a pounding head ache, stuffed nose, and general achiness. Yes, I think I have a cold.  I am the last person to take a day off of work for a cold, but lucky for me, it's Sunday and I could just rest a bit.  I watched a few episodes of The Good Wife, but did eventually drag myself out of bed to run a few errands.


First S'mores of the season

Yesterday we had nice, breezy, sunny weather, and my husband had our first bonfire of the season. It's a good thing I stocked up on graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows.  Today the weather has done a total 180.

I've got taco soup cooking on the stove this stormy afternoon - pouring rain with lots of thunder and lightning. 

I'm hoping I am full of energy tomorrow morning and ready to go for a week of work. We've got soccer, hair appointments, and a night out with the middle school youth group.


1 comment:

Ti said...

Our weather was so weird this past weekend. We didn't know if our track meet would be cancelled because of rain but we made the drive and although it was clear, it was by the ocean and freezing cold!! The Girl pranced around in her uniform and didn't get chilled at all and I had a jacket, a blanket and a tent and I was still freezing.

This week, it's supposed to be close to 100. Figures, as our AC, the one we bought for way too much money, has been a lemon since day one.