Monday, August 12, 2013

Little Free Library

It's taken me a while - over a year, I think- but finally, finally, my own Little Free Library is up and in operation.


I have a range of fiction, non-fiction, picture books and a few middle grade novels for people to choose from. We don't get a lot of traffic on my road, but I am hoping that a few of the walkers we have will take a look.  My husband is quite excited that some books will be leaving our house (probably not enough that he will notice, but at least it won't be getting any worse).  

If you are interested in learning more about Little Free Libraries, check out their website.

4 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

How great Tina.....hope you get some takers who enjoy reading.

Jill the OWL said...

I so want to do this!!!! Maybe when we move to a different house I can do something like this. :)

Ti said...

Have you had any takers yet? I have a good location for one, but haven't done it yet.

Lisa said...

That's awesome! We live in a rental or I'd so do it.