I will never run out of books to read- at least that is what I have calculated, but just in case, I also subscribe to several magazines. I have tried to rein this in a bit since I could look at them at the library and never seem to get to them in a very timely fashion. However, here are my top five magazines that I just can't live without:
1. People Magazine. I used to read this cover to cover, and I don't so much anymore, but it is a great magazine for keeping up on Hollywood happenings and it totally keeps me preoccupied while on the elliptical. And, I love the book reviews.
2. Smithsonian - Lest you think that People was as much as my mind could handle, I love reading Smithsonian magazine. There are so many interesting topics covered in this monthly publication. For a while I was hanging on to my old issues, but just couldn't justify keeping my huge stack of them since there is no way I will ever find time to look back through them. Now I check out Smithsonian from the library.
3. HGTV- this is a relatively new magazine. I have become addicted to shows like House Hunters and Love It or List It. This magazine ha some great ideas in it, even though I never get around to trying them.
4. All You - I feel like this is a little known magazine that most people overlook, yet it is excellent. Fashion on a budget (things real people will wear), recipes that include cost to prepare, book, movie and music recommendations. I get excited each time I see this magazine in my box.
5. O -The Oprah Magazine - I should get around to reading more of this, yet I love receiving O in my mailbox. I always look over the Reading Room section first, and then the O List, but there are also great ideas on developing yourself as a person and feeling more fulfilled in your life