Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Salon

Happy Mother's Day! It is starting to feel like summer here.  Friday was my last day of official library classes and now I have the next ten days to inventory my collection and finish up a bunch of little projects.  I will miss the kids, but they are definitely ready to be out of school, and I won't miss the lesson planning for a while.
This past week my middle daughter finished up her soccer season. That's one less thing to run around to.  This coming week my oldest daughter has her first softball game.  There is something on the calendar every night - and usually more than one thing per night.
My girls got me a new running watch for Mother's Day - nothing fancy, but is a digital athletic-type watch. Exactly what I wanted. Now, to get some motivation to run today. It is beautiful out and what I really want to do is sit outside and read.  That may win today.
This past week I was derailed a bit by my cold, but ended up running 18 miles and walking 3 with a friend one night.
Books Read: The Fall Back Plan, The Good Father by Noah Hawley, and Much Ado About Anne by Heather Vogel Fredericks

There are still so many books I am looking forward to that I need to get some reading done today. I feel the lawn chair calling....
hope you have a Happy Mother's Day and a good week.

No comments: