Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Recap



February whizzed right by despite the extra day this year, yet my reading was the slowest I've had in a long time. I blame job stress for this a great deal. Unfortunately I still can not really share more about it, but I will say there have been several sleepless nights and probably more to come.

I only managed a pitiful twelve books this month:


1. A Train In Winter by Caroline Moorehead

2. The Obamas by Jodi Kantor

3. Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo

4. The Fault In Our Stars by John Gree

5. Forgotten Country by Catherine Chung

6. The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas

7. Love's Long Journey by Janette Oke

8. Home Front by Kristin Hannah

9. The Bell Bandit by Jacqueline Davies

10. Past Perfect by Leila Sales

11. The Whole Story of Half a Girl by Veera Hiranandani

12. Looking for Me by Betsy Rosenthal


3 of these books are non-fiction, 9 are fiction

5 of these books were my own 7 were library

6 books were YA or middle grade, 6 were adult

1 was written by a male, 11 by females

Upon looking over my list, I can at least be happy that the books I did read were all really good - not a dud in the bunch. I hope I can get through more books in March, but also hope I can continue to read quality books like I did the past month.

Think Spring!

No comments: