Saturday, December 31, 2011

Highlights 2011: YA and Tween

This year I refused to set a limit of how many books made my highlights lists. After all, since I have read nearly 300 books, it is hard to pick the top ten. There are just too many wonderful books out there. These nine titles are the highlights of my Tween/YA reading this year. Interestingly enough, many of them were not published in 2011. There were many titles I did not read when they first came out and I spent a while this year reading them. The year they came out should be irrelevant - they are all wonderful and worthy of anyone's time.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Calpurnia Tate is such a sweetheart. And I've been itching to read Wonder Struck!! I definitely agree that the publishing date shouldn't matter in an EOY wrap-up. It's all about when the book came into your life!