Friday, May 6, 2011

Book Blogger Hop



Friday's Book Blog Hop is hosted by Jen at Crazy for Books.


I have missed the past few hops just due to general busy-ness at this time of year. This week I am a bit late, but figure it's better late than never.

This week's question:

"Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

Instantly several bloggers come to mind. There are so many bloggers I feel as though I know just from reading their posts.

Lisa from Books, Lists, Life, Kay from My Random Acts of Reading, Diane from Bibliophile By the Sea, Ti at Book Chatter, Jannsen at Everyday Reading, Melissa at Gerbera Daisy Diaries, Katie at Book Love and Margo at Fourth Musketeer are a few of the bloggers I have enjoyed getting to know through their blogs.


The weather is nice and beginning to feel like spring, and I am hoping for some reading on my screened in porch as opposed to lawn work.

2 comments:

Marce said...

The weather is getting nice, yaaay.

Happy Mothers Day, enjoy the weekend.

My response

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blog-hop.html

Lisa said...

Aw, that's so nice! I'd love to get together.