Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break, Day 2




Really, people. There will be book reviews. I have finished several books now in the past few days. I have also semi-organized garage sale items for the spring sales and begun some much needed cleaning out. The weather is lovely and I am enjoying having a window open - even if it is only for short amounts of time.


The henna tattoos were a hit yesterday, so once my oldest daughters got off the bus from school, we decided to go back to the mall and let them get one, too. Today my youngest daughter had preschool, which is only for a few hours in the morning. It was long enough for me to get a run in and talk to two friends on the phone. This afternoon my older daughters are bringing friends home on the bus. Later we have gymnastics. My break is not thrilling at all, but so far, I am enjoying having a little extra time. And this is totally getting me ready for summer.
I should clean out our screened in porch, but instead, I might just go sit out there and read and listen to a few of the birds who have made their way back to us already.

No comments: