Monday, March 14, 2011

Mailbox Monday


Usually my mailbox is not stuffed full of new books. The past week and a half I have been very excited by the loot I have received.
Titles include: Planet Earth by Dr. Mike Goldsmith and Nicki Palin
Iron House by John Hart (due out 7/12/11)
Night Road by Kristin Hannah (due out 3/29/11)
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (due out March 2011)
The Source of All Things by Tracy Ross (due out March 2011)
Where She Went by Gayle Forman (due out 4/5/11)
I am so looking forward to cracking these books open - some of them right away, and a few closer to their publication dates.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I won Night Road on Goodreads a while back and read it, it was surprisingly enjoyable.

Also, I really want to read Between Shades of Grey. Can't wait till it comes out!