Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Harper Collins - Taking Care of Me


For a while I have been getting random packages from Harper Collins. I always know - even before I open the envelope- that there is something wonderful inside. One of my latest arrivals - although it has been several weeks now since I received it - is Mary Engelbreit's Fairy Tales. First of all, I love Mary Engelbreit's art work. Not only did I receive this wonderful new hardcover book, but also received Mary Engelbreit's Christmas book, too. Because I have had this one for a while, I already know how perfect this collection is to use at bedtime. We have read several of the selections more than once. Although all twelve stories are wonderful, Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Princess and the Pea, and Rumplestiltskin are some of our personal favorites. Each story has beautiful illustrations in Engelbreit's signature style. If you are looking for a new family favorite or a beautiful collection of fairy tales, this is one book to look into. It is beautiful!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

It is beautiful. I'm wondering if it will appeal to a little boy?