Saturday, December 4, 2010

Friday's Five

Friday's Five is hoste by Kate at Kate's Library.
1. Stacked had a wonderful post about the ten truths about blogging. This is a great one for all bloggers to read and think on.

2. My oldest daughter has her own blog, which she doesn't post on nearly enough. It seems she often thinks to do it when it happens to be bedtime. Convenient. I ran across an impressive blog by Laura, a fifth grader. This is one I will check back on and have to show my daughter to encourage her.

3. IndieBound's newest list of IndieBound titles is out for December. I always love looking at Indie's Next List and adding some to by TBR pile.

4. Check out the variety in librarians' wardrobes. Such unique and creative choices - which pretty much sums up the librarians that I know.

5. From the Mixed Up Files... spotlights some December releases. I love, love, love finding new books!

2 comments:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Oh dear, those Librarian clothes make me cringe. I'm going to have to look at my wardrobe more closely.

Kelly Jensen said...

Thanks for linking to our post! Glad people appreciate it enough to share.