Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just a Friendly Little Reminder to Myself

I have not made a lot of progress on this list in a while. There are not too many days remaining in 2010, so if I really am going to complete this challenge, I need to get busy. I think it is still do-able, and I also know that I have read other books that are on my own bookshelf that I did not list here. So, while I may not be reading from this list, I have been reading some of my own books. And, of the ones on this list I have read, entering this challenge has prompted me to read some titles that I might have let sit there again this year. We'll see how many on this list I can knock off in the next month and a half.

TBR List 2010Adult Titles:
1. Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
2. Clara's War by Clara Kramer
3. While I'm Falling by Laura Moriarty
4. After You by Julie Buxbaum
5. The Mighty Queens of Freeville by Amy Dickinson
6. The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
7. Shelf Discovery by Lizzie Skurnick
8. The Bright Side of Disaster by Katherine Center
9. Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear
10. Mockingbird by Charles J. Shields
11. Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
12. Black and White by Dani Shapiro

Young Adult/Tween Titles:
1. Rumors by Anna Godbersens
2. Tell Me Who by Jessica Wollman
3. Dangerously Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
4. Chasing Lincoln's Killer by James L. Swanson
5. The Alchemyst by Nicholas Flamel
6. The Wednesday Wars by Gary Schmidt
7. Blue by Joyce Meyer Hostetter
8. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson
9. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
10. What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
11. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
12. Percy Jackson - The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I'm betting you will be more successful than me with completing the year of end books.