Thursday, July 29, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

It's Friday - time for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Jen at Crazy for Books. Head on over to her site to check things out. It's a great way to find other awesome book blogs.


This week's question: Who is your favorite new to you author this year?
I love debut authors, and this year some of my favorite books have been by first-time authors. I hope these three women keep on writing because absolutely loved all three books.
Robin Oliveira - the author of My Name is Mary Sutter




Jean Kwok - the author of Girl In Translation




and




Beth Hoffman - the author of Saving CeeCee Honeycutt








4 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Jean Kwok's book was one of the best books I've read this year. I haven't seen it mentioned much on the blogosphere.
Alison Can Read

Erika said...

just stopping by from the hop

have a great weekend!

erika
erika brethes books

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

The only one that I haven't read is Girl In Translation, but the others are so good. Glad that you liked them!

Lover Of Romance said...

just stopping by for the hop!!! I hope you are having a good weekend!

Feel free to stop by my place Addicted To Romance

Happy Reading!