Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mid-Week Library Loot

Usually I am a weekend library visitor. I enjoy my visits, but do note that it is a busy place on the weekends. It always feels a bit more relaxing when I can get to the library during the week. Tonight my older daughters were busy seeing Shawn Johnson, the Olympic gymnast, speak, and I was left with only my youngest daughter. What to do? Well, not clean, even though I should have opted for that. Instead I headed out for the library since I had an email that they had a book on hold for me.


This is what I picked up:

Heist Society by Ally Carter




Cookie by Jacqueline Wilson


Secrets at Camp Nokomis: a Rebecca Mystery by Jacqueline Dembar Greene


Blessing's Bead by Debby Dahl Edwardson


The Trouble With Mark Hopper by Elissa Brent Weissman





No comments: