Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Challenge for 2010

This challenge is one I knew I needed to sign up for when I heard about it a few weeks ago. I still don't have the books selected that I plan on reading (since we are supposed to have more snow tomorrow, I will probably be stuck at home anyway, giving me plenty of time to peruse my shelves, stacks, and boxes of books), but I have such an overload of books that I always intend to read - I really must do some cleaning out. I am looking forward to going through books and finally reading a few that I have been meaning to get around to. If you would like to join the challenge:

grab the button
decide how many books you want to read from your shelves (minimum of 20 - no maximum)
find a new home for the books once you read them
post the titles and the authors of books you've read and passed on
project runs from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010
crossover challenge books are allowed

No comments: