Sunday, November 29, 2009

Library Loot


Last weekend I had a Library Loot posting where I was lucky enough to find a lot of great things. This week I didn't do too badly either:

Adult Picks
Heart of the Canyon by Elisabeth Hyde
Suddenly Lily by Deborah Nolan
Mortal Friends by Jane Stanton Hitchcock

Young Adult Picks
Response by Paul Volponi
Smoke by Mavis Jukes
Soldier's Secret by Sheila Solomon Klass
The Orange Houses by Paul Griffin
Larry and the Meaning of Life by Janet Tashjian
I have managed to get through quite a few things this weekend, but have a very busy week coming up, so I'm not sure how quickly I can get through what I have and all the new stuff unless I resort to getting less sleep.
Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

No comments: