Friday, November 6, 2009

Glee-fully Addicted


I must be in a Random Friday mode today...maybe it's because it is our last day of conferences at school and I am not getting much accomplished. I am also gleefully addicted to Glee, the television show on Fox centering around a high school glee club. I absolutely love the music and am totally addicted to this show. Unfortunately I never get a chance to watch television at night, but am enjoying watching episodes on hulu.com. The CD of Glee's first season just came out this week and I have been singing along as I drive to and from work each day. I rarely find time to watch television, even though I know there are some shows I would like to watch regularly The fact that Glee is something I want to see each week should say something for the entertainment it provides.

No comments: