Thursday, June 23, 2022

Friday Five: A Bit of Everything

 It's that time of year when we are starting to think about fall clothes and summer clothes will soon be clearanced out.  I am just getting used to summer at this point, but time flies, and soon I'll be buying back to school items. 

Some friends and I just planned a summer trip for ourselves and I find myself needing a few new things for it.  I've lost enough weight over the course of the past year that the pants and shorts I had are way too big to be comfortable.  It's a good problem, although rather expensive.  I'm still trying to buy a few items to replace the many I've got rid of.  

I'm two weeks into summer school.  After this next week, we have a week-long break, and then return for three weeks.  I'm looking forward to the break and getting together with friends at a cabin in northern Minnesota. 

Here are this week's finds:



1.  Abstract Spots Smocked Neck Maxi Dress




2.  Stellar Fleece Jacket




3.  Stretch Twill Ankle Cargo Pant




4.  Belgian Waffle Pocket Pullover in ReCashmere



5.  The Bow Shoulder Ruched Sidestroke





6.  Packable Straw Hat



7.  Eyelet Dress




8.  Gathered Goods Dress




9.  Cotton Blouse



10.  Sunday Sleep Cropped Wide-Leg Jumpsuit




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: