Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Friday Five: It's Almost Time for the Next Friday Five

Happy Tuesday, or a very belated TGIF!  We had a great weekend that was full of graduation parties and commencement for Middle Sister.  Her party isn't until this coming Sunday and I still have plenty of things to get ready for that.  I am also still working at school until Thursday.  Our weekend was jam-packed with activities and I was less than excited to hear my alarm clock go off.  



 


I still found some great things online to share, and need to get the Friday Five post for this coming Friday done with ahead of time for once.  




1.  Lily Pullover Sweater



2.  Beach Button Up Cardigan Sweater




3.  Teacher Earrings




4.  Ribbed Shrunken TShirt




5.  Waves Thermal TShirt




6.  Whisper Cotton Crewneck T in Hader Stripe



7.  Boyfriend Pocket Cardigan




8.  Oversized StretchTech Cropped Half-Zip Windbreaker Jacket for Women




9.  Bungalow Icon Top- Cheetah



10.  Maxi Collared Shirtdress



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: