Thursday, August 5, 2021

Friday Five: Counting Down Until School Starts

 I'm not exactly counting down until we go back to school, but I know it's happening very soon.  I've gone through some things from summer school and have a few crates waiting in our garage so that I can take them back when our building is finally available to us.  


This weekend we are hosting a sleepover for the girls cross country team. We rarely entertain so this has caused us to do some much needed deep cleaning and easy home improvement projects (hanging a few pictures, putting outlet plate covers on in a room we painted). I like getting to cross these things off my "to-do" list, but I'm ready to just relax for a bit.  


I really haven't seen a bunch of back to school clothes yet.  Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I would expect that soon cold weather clothing will be everywhere.


Here's what I found to share with you:






2.  Double Hoop Earrings - I saw these earrings online and fell in love with them. Range Leather has a lot of different items and they all look like they are good quality.




3.  Eclipse Moto Jacket




4.  Women's Port Metallic Driver




5.  Aerie Easy Woven Short




6.  Crossover Tennis Skirt




7.  Pull On Skirt



8.  Mara Denim Jacket




9.  Universal Thread Women's Sweatshirt -this sweatshirt is on sale for just $10 and comes in several beautiful color options.  I bought one for myself - and all of my daughters when we were at Target earlier this week.  







10. Blind Landing Podcast




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?


2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Love those leather earring - perfect for fall. Hope you had a good summer, as I know you start school way early that us )Labor Day week here).

Ti said...

Those leather earring are quite nice.

My daughter starts school on 8/23 as does my campus. I am supposed to be back at work that week but they totally forgot about my vacation plans and me moving my kid in. When I asked for details no response. I am thinking I will be back in Sept. Our union is fighting the return saying the campus is not ready.