Friday, May 3, 2019

Friday Five

Happy Friday! And Happy May!  This is the time of year where teachers (and students) start counting down days until the end of the year.  As much as I enjoy my job, the summer break still is something to look forward to. And then when August hits, I start counting down until school starts.  

There are some fantastic warm weather clothes I've found this week and even though I spend most of my summer in exercise shorts and t-shirts, I still like the idea of dressing up a bit more.







1.  Ruffle Front Mini-Dress in Soft Rayon Polka Dots - I saw this dress at the JCrew store at the mall last weekend when we visited my sister in Des Moines. It is so cute!  And JCrew often has some pretty good sales going on, so I'm going to watch this one for a while.


0




2.  NYC Neighborhood T-Shirt - I've got a trip to New York City later this month and although it might be cheesy, I'd be fine wearing a t-shirt around naming the neighborhoods in the city.



nyc neighborhoods t-shirt - women's knits, right side, view zoomed




3.  Vintage Soft Crewneck Pullover Sweatshirt - I like that this sweatshirt is short sleeved and for whatever reason I really like the rainbow decal on the front.  







4.  Hydrangea Coat - This raincoat is so beautiful and I had the chance of being able to see it in person and feel the fabric which is really kind of impossible for me to describe (it reminds me of those plastic-ish table cloths, but that isn't it exactly and I'm not doing it justice).



Slide View: 1: Hydrangea Coat


5.  Paisley Tulip Hem Sweatshirt - I have a floral sweatshirt from Loft already, and I would happiliy buy a few more. It is something that is so comfortable that I love to throw it on and can still get away wearing it to work because it looks dressy.





6.  Beatrice Stripe Easy Crop T - Madewell has some great Ts and I love this color combination. Plus.....stripes.  Need I say more?







7.  Lou and Grey Linen Safari Dress _ in the fall I shared a safari dress from Banana Republic Factory Outlet. I am still kicking myself that I didn't buy it.  This one is similar, but linen. It looks great on the model, but for some reason I seem to get a bit more wrinkly.








8.  Dobby Be Free Knicker - in the summer I know I will work out in shorts. But right now I'd love this length of workout wear.  I either have full lenght, 7/8 length or shorts.  I like this shorter version of the capri.





9.  Valentina Tank - and I could use a tank to work out in. I'm usually throwing on an old t-shirt, but sometimes I don't want fabric on my arms. Does anyone else have this problem?  And I like that this doesn't cling to the stomach area.






10.  Princess Charlotte's Photos to Commemorate her Fourth Birthday - more adorableness from the Royal Family. I'm anxiously waiting for Harry and Meghan's baby to arrive!



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: