Thursday, October 20, 2016

TLC Book Tour: Just Fine With Caroline

Just Fine With Caroline is the perfect novel for someone looking for a nice story with a town full of interesting characters to get to know, a little romance, and some lovable pets as well.





Caroline moved back home a few years ago to help her father take care of her mother who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. Caroline's life seems to be on hold because of this, although she does appreciate the time with her parents and her cousin Ava Dawn.  

Caroline runs her mother's bait shop and is enjoying the presence of Noah Cranwell, the newly-returned grandson of Jep Cranwell, who has some connection from long ago with Caroline's mom.  Caroline and Noah definitely have some chemistry together, but Noah has a few troubles of his own.

I loved the setting of this novel and the way Noblin included information about the Missouri Ozarks in her book.  The small town way of life is definitely something I understand, and I felt a little bit like a story like this could be written about my hometown.

The Butternut Lake novels and Cape Light novels are read-alikes to Just Fine With Caroline. I'm hoping that this is just the beginning of getting to know these Cold River residents and can't wait to learn more about them.



Thanks to TLC Books for providing a copy of the book for review.  All opinions expressed are, as always, my own.

Visit Harper Collins to learn more about Just Fine With Caroline. 

1 comment:

Heather J @ TLC Book Tours said...

The Butternut Lake series is on my TTBR list, and if this new series is anything like that one then I'll be adding the Cold River books to my TBR list as well!

Thanks for being a part of the tour.