Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Five

TGIF!  It is feeling like fall today. I went to exercise this morning and noticed that for the first time this fall, the car thermometer showed 46 degrees. Up until now it's been in the 50s every day.

I even got out a puffy vest this morning to put on over my denim shirt.

Here are a few things that I've been looking at this week:







1. Dansko Shirley - I love Danskos.  I just have clogs, but love these cute shoes.





2.  Hamilton Soundtrack - I debated buying this soundtrack before, but finally decided that I would pay the $20 and download it.  I  have been listening to it ever since.






3.  Boden Cashmere Jumper - I'm always a little thrown off by calling a sweater a jumper, but potato/potahto, tomato/tomahto.  I have never owned a cashmere sweater before and would love this one.






4.  Junk Headband - I've bought  my girls Junk headbands, but I don't own any of my own.  This is one I'd love.




5.  La Mariposa Siren Blouse - I own a sleeveless blouse from Siren that I love. Because it's getting cold, I need to get a long sleeve version.




So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

No comments: